Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Here is something you don't see everyday...

Moose Jaw Restraunt
My husband and I were in the Dells on our honeymoon when we saw this car. My jaw literally dropped, when I saw this car driving down the road. So, I convinced my husband that we had to follow it. We followed it for about five minutes when it pulled up in front of the Moose Jaw Pizza and Dells Brewing Co. We couldn’t resist getting pictures in front of this car to share with all of our friends. Some bystanders were watching us and laughing,  other bystanders started to take pictures too.



Since we were already there, we decided to eat an early dinner. The inside was very rustic and had a country feel to it. My husband had an Elk burger and I had the ribs, both were superb. After dinner, I saw they were selling stuffed animals. So naturally, I had to buy the baby moose. This is a very funny and creative way to advertise a business and the best part; it works!

Would you eat at this restraunt?


4 comments:

  1. Your blog is looking great. I was there with my family early last summer and I have to say that giant moose caught our attention as well. One suggestion I have is that maybe you could end your post with a question. Something like, what is the craziest marketing you have seen or been enticed by? Or, what is your favorite restaurant in the Wisconsin Dells? It may help to engage the reader. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that sounds like a great place to eat! I am going to have to check it out as I do go to the Dells at least once a year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The food was awesome! I would recommend this restraunt to everyone.

      Delete
  3. Does sounds like fun!

    I would only recommend that you not center the text on the page. I would stick with the traditional left alignment.

    ReplyDelete